Our client: A leading Thai listed company supplying solutions to FMCG companies domestically and internationally.
- Set goals and procedures of accounting and finance departments to comply with the Company’s policies and with international accounting standards.
- Work with team members and colleagues to develop and implement effective operations.
- Plan & monitor staff development of employees in the department.
- Comply with good corporate governance policies and systems.
- Manage, prepare, examine, summarize accurate financial reports.
- Deliver financial report to stakeholders both inside and outside the company on time.
- Manage cash flow or working capital to be sufficient and suitable for the company’s operations.
- Manage all company assets to be used appropriately and maximize benefits.
- Monitor the expenses and the use of company resources to be at an appropriate level and in accordance with the approved budgets.
- Advice and consult on ways to solve problems that arise in the work of the accounting and finance department.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Thai Nationality
- Degree in accounting
- Proven successful leadership of a finance and accounting department in a major corporation.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Background in a listed company is a plus.
- Strong experience in accounting is preferred.
- Impeccable ethical track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – team player
Reporting line: executive board member
Direct Subordinates: 5 managerial level
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.