As an experienced HR leader, you are responsible for partnering with the business and demonstrating credibility and capability to build relationships and deliver results within a fast-growing manufacturing environment. You are expected to drive initiatives in all the HR fields that create and maintain an environment and culture that constantly strives for high performance and ongoing development.
– Handle overall management of the HR functions.
– Ensure HR practices align with company business needs and direction.
– Provide HR advice, data, information, analysis and recommendations to management/ staff
– Responsible for:
Compensation & Benefits,
Training & development,
– Develop and manage effective staff communication.
– Oversee GA tasks in the company
– Thai Nationals only
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree
– 5-10 years in an HR position providing direct services to multinational management
– Exposure to factory environments is a must-have
– Sound business acumen and proven experience in business partnering
– Outstanding relationship building, coaching, and influencing skills at all levels
– Delivery of internal training and facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution
– Energy and resilience to lead and drive change
– Project Management experience (desirable)
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in Thai and in English
Workplace: Klong Luang – Pathumthani – own transportation is required.
Workdays: Monday to Friday
Our client is an outdoor furniture manufacturing company located just north of Bangkok – celebrating this year its 20 years in business. Their facility covers a production area of 24,000 square meters, equipped with high precision machinery. Here they employ a team of 400 people, with the skills and motivation to meet volume and quality targets. Most of their output is destined for global export (Europe and US).We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.