- Manage and control the daily accounting activities including GL, AR, AP, FA, cost accounting, inventories, cash movements …
- Prepare and record all accounting transactions in line with statutory accounting rules and regulations
- Ensure accurate and timely year-end & month-end closings with income statement, balance sheet, business results analysis and reporting
- Manage and prepare corporate income taxes including WT, VAT in line with local and international tax codes (including transfer pricing)
- Participate in periodic budget preparations
- Deal directly with the external auditors as required and maintain internal controls in line with accepted practices
- Coordinate general administration activities including legal issues, insurances, payroll, asset protection
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and reports in support of business activities
- Optimize and standardize the administration and accounting process
- Reports directly to the CFO (based overseas) and is a pro-active member of the management team
- Thai nationals only
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in accounting or finance – CPD holder (MUST)
- 7 – 10 years’ working experience,
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, internal controls and revenue code
- Exposure to factory environments is a must
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Representative interpersonal and communication behavior in local and international contexts.
- Proactive problem solver, based on sound analysis
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
Workplace: KlongLuang – Pathumthani – own transportation is required.
Workdays: Monday to FridayWe are no longer accepting applications for this ad.