- Provides leadership to the region, overseeing retail activities and stores.
- Collaborates with store managers to develop sales goals for each location, monitors progress toward those goals, and develops strategies to attract and retain customers.
- Develops marketing programs and promotions to increase sales and/or introduce new products and services.
- Schedules and directs regular sales meetings and events to share information and follow-up on targets.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience – by preference in the traditional retail for construction materials
- Excellent sales and customer service skills, with proven negotiation skills.
- Good in math to draft and implement budgets and conduct data analysis.
- Understanding of company’s products and/or services, and those of immediate competitors
- MS office