We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to lead our team of 100 in various departments at our factory in Bangkok, Thailand. The Production Manager will report to the General Manager and be responsible for managing all areas of production, including scheduling, ensuring on-time delivery, quality control, resource management and compliance with health and safety regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in Production management (preferably) in a furniture/wood manufacturing
- A bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical skills in woodworking, veneering, finishing, detailing, spraying and metal patination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are passionate about working with natural materials and refined hand techniques, please apply with your resume and cover letter.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.