The production runs flawlessly thanks to your planning and monitoring of orders. You keep a close eye on inventories, and you talk to all people concerned: production, sales and customer service about orders, schedules, and priorities.
This is what you do every day:
- Manage and update production and inventory system.
- Communicate production status and updates to sales/customer service.
- Communicate customer inquiries and lead-times to production engineering.
- Ensure production gets accurate job instructions from production engineering.
- Maintain production and inventory data in SAP and coordinate with related departments.
You can run with the best in production and inventory because you:
- Have a solid grasp of PPIC concepts and methods such as planning, scheduling, capacity, availability, structure, and demand.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- You are used to dealing with custom orders (rather than standard mass-produced items)
- Lead and collaborate well with others.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and stakeholders by understanding their needs.
- Achieve objectives through determination, perseverance, and a structured approach.
Here is why you should apply:
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a vibrant and diverse team that collaborates with customers around the world and helps them succeed. You will have the opportunity to use and enhance your skills in various systems and projects that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. Work in a facility in the Northern part of Bangkok, with easy access to BTS and MRT.