We are looking for an assertive, can-do manager with common sense– not an engineer.
- Responsible for financial data reporting to the local accounting firm
- Manage the recruitment of production, quality, and office staff.
- Takes responsibility for production, quality, and safety in the plant- supported by plant manager and quality manager.
- Collaborates with the US executives and employees visiting in the Thailand plant
- Serves as the company representative to the US customers about the Thailand based operations
- Manages relations with Thai and International vendors
- Collaborates with freight carriers.
- Responsible for compliance with the BOI and Thailand Governmental regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- MUST have worked in a factory.
- Fluent English Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical data, reports, and documents in English. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, vendors, suppliers, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management and/or company executives in English.
- Good understanding of accounting
- BOI experience
- Experienced with staffing and Thai labor laws.
- A valid driver’s license.
Only Thai nationals should apply.
Reports To: Executive Management and to the Director of Asian OperationsWe are no longer accepting applications for this ad.