- Develop new business deals /contracts by coordinating requirements of customers with in-house operations, partner and support team.
- Generate quotations, negotiate contract terms and bring the new customers “in-house”.
- Establish sales targets and commercial plans for existing customers.
- Maintain sales volume in line with budgets and pricing strategies/maintain profitability.
- Regular commercial exchange about sales leads and business developments with other group offices in the Region and overseas partner.
- Develop new sub-agents
- Solid experience of minimum 7 years in freight forwarding (Sales)
- Bachelor degree in any business-related field
- Good character and team player
- Service minded
- Able to work under pressure
- Own transport
- Good English communication
- Salary negotiable (depends on experience, back ground etc.)
- Performance bonus / Commission
- Social Insurance
- Medical claims 10,000 per calendar year (outpatient)
- Medical claims THB 20,000 per calendar year (inpatient)
- Annual leave 10 days; 1 day will be added per year of service, with maximum 16 days
Working location: close to MRT RATCHADAPHISEK