Our client is a fast-growing legal practice right in hart of Bangkok – easily accessible by BTS/MRT.
When they hire an associate – they are not hiring an “employee”, but a future partner.
Therefore, our Client believes associates should get exposure to a variety of fields and along the way acquire essential legal mindsets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Develop and maintain Client Relations
- Consistently provide a high level of service to all the Firm’s clients;
- Represent clients in Court when and where required;
Perform legal work
- Perform legal research into relevant laws and regulations, advocate for clients in or out of court in settlement of claims, plan and present arguments and counter-arguments through petitions and standing before the court;
- Draft, interpret and negotiate contracts and legal documents, and oversee compliance to these documents;
- Manage multiple assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient, and timely manner;
Work on your Personal Development
- Continually strive to advance your career and your expertise within the Firm to the next level;
- Keep up to date with local law and practices;
- Attend internal training and external training as and when required;
- Read journals and attend courses as part of continuing professional development (CPD);
Build Strategic and Commercial Awareness
- Recognize the opportunity to attract additional business from existing clients;
- Refer new clients as appropriate
- Remain knowledgeable and engaged about the legal market, threats and opportunities the Firm faces, and the future plans for the Firm and your role in those plans;
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Laws
- Lawyer license
- Relevant experience in law practice or corporate from 1 year upwards
- Demonstrate professionalism in all dealings to the highest legal standards;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Team Mindset
- International Values
- Client Service Mentality
- Base salary: not over THB 50,000.- and will depend on experience and skill set
- Variable compensation: based on new client acquisition and on-going billings
- Personal leave days every month for use as you see fit. Incentive to spend some of them on personal development